Wednesday, July 4, 2012



















I had a small part of a shop called Burden Basket. I started out by asking if they wanted me to take pictures of people in the clothing from burden basket and they said yes so I set up an event and it went well so I just ended up joining the shop. Didn't get a chance to make much for it except ninja masks haha. But I did get some good pictures out of it and they still have a work space for burden basket which I will soon become reunited with! <33
Burden Basket was a shop at solar culture in Tucson Arizona. What we did for burden basket is creat things out of junk or used clothing. And we just made some art and purses, lamps, etc. When I become apart of it again I will be posting more pictures of all our cool creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment